Monday 16 February 2015

Je Suis CIA...


JE SUIS CIA.....


Revealed: Senior German journalists
on CIA payroll for years:

CIA paid for deception of public: 




A top German news Editor revealed in a newly published book late last year that he and many of his colleagues were on the payroll of the American spy agency CIA and the German Intelligence, Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND), for years; spinning news stories and editorial features to deceive readers and promote Washington’s Foreign Policy and Warmongering in Germany and elsewhere.

Further revelations from another source claim that the BND itself was only “a branch of the CIA”.


Udo Ulfkotte, former Editor of the prestigious German newspaper “Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung” revealed in his recently published “Gekaufte Journalisten” – “Bought Journalists” the whole story of which he now says he is “ashamed”, “I was part of it, unfortunately I cannot reverse this”.

Dutch journalist, Eric van de Beek,  interviewed Ulfkotte and elicited among the revelations:

"I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German Secret Service." 
"Most journalists from respected and big media organisations are closely connected to the German Marshall Fund, the Atlantik-Brücke(Atlantic Bridge) or other so-called transatlantic organisations...once you're connected, you make friends with selected Americans. You think they are your friends and you start cooperating. They work on your ego, make you feel like you're important. And one day one of them will ask you 'Will you do me this favor'..."
"When I told the Frankfurter Allgemeine that I would publish the book, their lawyers sent me a letter threatening with all legal consequences if I would publish any names or secrets – but I don’t mind."
"The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung hasn't sued me. They know that I have evidence on everything."
"No German mainstream journalist is allowed to report about my book. Otherwise he or she will be sacked. So we have a bestseller now that no German journalist is allowed to write or talk about."

More from the interview:

"Bought journalists", who are they?
"We’re talking about puppets on a string, journalists who write or say whatever their masters tell them to say or write. If you see how the mainstream media is reporting about the Ukraine conflict and if you know what's really going on, you get the picture. The masters in the background are pushing for war with Russia and western journalists are putting on their helmets."     

And you were one of them, and now you are the first to blow the whistle.
"I'm ashamed I was part of it. Unfortunately I cannot reverse this. Although my superiors at the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung approved of what I did, I'm still to blame. But yes, to my knowledge I am the first to accuse myself and to prove many others are to blame."

How did you become a bought journalist?
"It started very soon after I started working at the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. I learned to regard luxury invitations as quite acceptable and to write positive articles in return. Later on I was invited by the German Marshall Fund of The United States to travel the United States. They paid for all my expenses and put me in contact with Americans they'd like me to meet. 

In fact, most journalists from respected and big media organisations are closely connected to the German Marshall Fund, the Atlantik-Brücke or other so-called transatlantic organisations. Many of them are even members or 'fellows'. I am a fellow of the German Marshall Fund. The thing is, once you're connected, you make friends with selected Americans. You think they are your friends and you start cooperating. They work on your ego, make you feel like you're important. And one day one of them will ask you 'Will you do me this favor' and then another will ask you 'Will you do me that favor'. Bye and bye you get completely brainwashed. I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the Bundesnachrichtendienst."

(Ulfkotte describes tactics which were also used by the KGB and the Staatssicherheitsdienst,”Stasi”, the secret service of the former German Democratic Republic during the Cold War. Who learned from whom is a moot point).

You said your superiors approved of that?
"They did. From my private point of view, in retrospective, they even sent me to spy. For instance in 1988 they put me on a plane to Iraq, where I travelled to the border with Iran. In those days Saddam Hussein was still seen as a good guy, a close ally to the US. The Americans supported him in his war against Iran. About 35 kilometers from the border, in an Iranian place called Zubaidad, I witnessed the Iraqis killing and injuring thousands of Iranians by throwing poison gas at them. I did exactly what my superiors had asked me to do. I made photo's of the gas attacks. Back in Frankfurt it appeared my superiors didn't show much interest in the atrocities I had witnessed. They allowed me to write an article about it, but they severely limited the size of it as if it wasn't of much importance. At the same time they asked me to hand over the photo's that I had made to the German association of chemical companies in Frankfurt, Verband der Chemischen Industrie. This poison gas that had killed so many Iranians was made in Germany."

What's your opinion on press trips? Journalists usually excuse themselves by saying they are perfectly able to follow their own judgment and that they don't commit themselves to anything or anybody. 
"I’ve been on a thousand press trips and never reported bad about those who paid all the expenses. You don’t bite the hand that feeds you. That’s where corruption starts. And that’s the reason why magazines like Der Spiegel don’t allow their journalists to accept invitations to press trips unless they pay for their own expenses."

The consequences of becoming a whistleblower can be serious. Do you have any indications people tried to prevent the publication of your book?
"When I told the Frankfurter Allgemeine that I would publish the book, their lawyers sent me a letter threatening with all legal consequences if I would publish any names or secrets – but I don’t mind. You see, I don’t have children to take care of. And you must know I was severely injured during the gas attack I witnessed in Iran in 1988. I'm the sole German survivor from a German poison gas attack. I’m still suffering from this. I’ve had three heart attacks. I don’t expect to live for more than a few years."

In your book you mention many names of bought journalists. How are they doing now? Are they being sacked? Are they trying to clear their names?
"No German mainstream journalist is allowed to report about the book. Otherwise he or she will be sacked. So we have a bestseller now that no German journalist is allowed to write or talk about. More shocking: We have respected journalists who seem to have gone deep sea diving for a long time. It’s an Interesting situation. I expected and hoped that they would sue me and bring me to court. But they have no idea what to do. The respected Frankfurter Allgemeine just announced they will fire 200 employees, because they’re losing subscribers very rapidly and in high numbers. But they don’t sue me. They know that I have evidence on everything."  






Dr Ulfkotte also gave an interview to Russia Today:

Well I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years. And I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within the last months how, how far um, how the German and American media try to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia, this is a point of no return, and I stand, I’m going to stand up and say um “It is not right what I have done in the past.” Ah, to manipulate people to make propaganda against Russia. And it is not right what my colleagues do, and have done in the past, because they are bribed to betray the people – not only in Germany but all over Europe.

“I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public.”


The reason writing this book was that I, I’m very fearful of a new war in Europe, and I don’t like to have this situation again. Because war is never coming from itself. There is always people behind it who push for war. This is not only politicians. This is journalists too. And I just have written in the book how we have betrayed in the past our, our readers just to push for war, and because I don’t want this anymore. I’m fed up with this propaganda. We live in a Banana Republic, and not in a democratic country where we have press freedom; where we have human rights; when we, you see the German media, especially my colleagues who day by day write against the Russians. Who are in transatlantic organizations; and who are supported by the United States to do so. People like me, I, I became an honorary citizen of the state of Oklahoma in the United States. But why ? Just because I write pro-American, I wrote pro-American. Uh, I was supported by the Central Intelligence Agency, by the CIA. Why? Because I should be pro-American. I’m fed up with it! I don’t want to do it anymore. And so I’ve just written a book to earn money, but it will cause a lot of trouble for me just to give the people in this country, Germany, Europe, all over the world, just to give them a glimpse of a view of what goes on behind the closed doors.

Yes, there are many examples for that. We, we go just back to history. If you go into the year nineteen hundred and eighty-eight [1988]. If you go to your archives you will find in March nineteen hundred and eighty-eight there was a Iraq and um, in Iraq the Kurdish people have been gassed, were gassed with poison gas. That is known all over the world. But in July 1988, they sent me to a town called Zabeda(?) that is uh on the Iraq-Iranian border. It was, it was war between Iraq and Iran, sent there to photograph how the Iranians have been gassed with poison gas – with German poison gas. You call it gift gas – mustard gas – made by Germany. They had been gassed. And I was there to take photographs, um, how these people had been killed by poison gas from Germany. When I came back to Germany, there was just one small photo in the newspaper – in the Frankfurter Allgemeine, and there was one small article, not writing how impressive brutally, how unhuman, how terrible it was, to kill half, to kill (???) after the end of the second world war, to kill people with German mustard gas. So this was a situation I feel misused for having been there just to give a documentary of what had been done, but not been allowed to cry out to the world what we have done behind closed doors. Up till today it’s not well known in the public that with German mustard gas there have been hundreds of thousands of people gassed in this city of Zabeda (Halabja?)

Now you ask, “What have I done for intelligence agencies?” So please see that most of the journalists you’ll see in foreign countries, they claim to be journalists, and they might be journalists – European or American journalists. But, ah, many of them, like me in the past, are so-called “non-official cover,” what the Americans call that. I have been a non-official cover. “Non-official cover” means what? It means you do work for an intelligence agency. You help them if they want you to help them, but they will never have a , what when ah, when you, when you are uh, when you’re locked, or when they find out that you are not only a journalist, but a spy too, uh, they will never say “Oh well, this is one of our guys.” They will not know you. That means non-official cover. So, um, I have helped them in several world situations, and I feel ashamed for that too. Like I feel ashamed that I have worked for a very recommended newspaper like the Frankfurter Allgemeine, because I was bribed by billionaires, I was bribed by the Americans, not to report exactly the truth, but, uh, I just.. I just imagined in my car while I was driving to this interview, I just tried to work out in my brain what would have happened if I had written a pro-Russian article in the Frankfurter Allgemeine? I don’t know what would have happened, but we were all educated to write pro-European, pro-American, but please not for Russia. So I’m very sorry for that. This is not what I understand, for democracy and for uh, press freedom. I am very sorry for that.
(Yes, I understand your question very well) Germany is still a kind of a colony of the United States. 

You see that at many points like the majority of Germans don’t like to have nukes in our country. Bur we still have American nukes. We are still a kind of a colony of the Americans, and being a colony it’s very easy to approach young journalists through, very important here is transatlantic organizations. All journalists from really respected and recommended big German newspapers, magazines, radio stations, tv stations, they are all members, or guests, of those big transatlantic organizations. And there in these transatlantic organizations you are approached to be pro-American, and there is nobody coming to you and saying “We are the Central Intelligence Agency. Would you like to work for us?” Hell! This is not how it happens. What they do, these transatlantic organizations, is they lie to you, they lie to you for “seeing” (visiting) the United States…They pay for that, they pay for all of your expenses and everything. So, uh, you’re bribed. You get more and more corrupt, because, uh, they make you good contacts. You won’t know that those good contacts are let’s say “not official,” “not official covers” for officially people working for the Central Intelligence Agency, or other American agencies. So you make friends. You think they are friends, and you cooperate with them. The ask you, “well could you do me this favor?” “Could you do me that favor?” And so your brain more and more is brainwashed through these guys.

And your question was, “Is this only the case with German journalists?” No. I think it is especially the case with British journalists, because they have a much closer relationship. It is especially the case with Israelis, of course with French journalists for a partner not as big as German uh, uh with with British journalists. It is the case for Australians journalists; for journalists from New Zealand; from Taiwan; from well …there are many countries. Countries from the Arab world, like Jordan for example. like Oman – the sultanate of Oman. There are many countries where this happens, but you find people to play, they are respected journalists, but you find behind them they are puppets on a string of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Sorry for interrupting you, I’ll give you one example. Sometimes the intelligence agencies, they come to your office, and want you to write an article. I give you an example not from strange other journalists but from me, myself. I’ve just forgotten the year. I just remember that the German foreign intelligence (name?) (It’s just the sister organization of the Central Intelligence Agency) was founded by the American intelligence agency. So one day the BNB, the foreign intelligence agency, came to my office at the Frankfurter Allgemeine, in Frankfurt. and they wanted me to write an article about Libya and about Muammar Gaddafi. I had absolutely no secret information regarding Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and Libya, but they gave me these secret information, and they just wanted me to write, to sign the article with my name. I did that, but it was an article that was published in the Frankfurter Allgemeine that originally came from the German foreign intelligence agency. So do you really think that this is journalism? Intelligence agencies writing articles… Oh yes, I have that article…it is reprinted partly in my book how Libya and Muammar Gaddafi, he secretly tried to build a poison gas factory in I think… Rabta was the name, yeah. And I got all that information, it was a story that was printed worldwide two days later. I had no information on that. It was the intelligence agency that wanted me to write this article. But this is not the way journalism should work. That intelligence agencies… that they decide what is printed and what is not.

If I say no, I give you an example from a very good example if you say “no”. We have a rescue unit in Germany with helicopters for traffic accidents. They call themselves the “Yellow Angels.” There was one guy who didn’t want to cooperate and he was a pilot for the helicopter service of the Yellow Angels in Germany. This guy said “No” to the intelligence agency  when they approached him and wanted him to work as a non-official cover to work for the German intelligence agency – just to pretend to be someone from the Yellow Angels. So what happened was that he lost his job. And the court in Germany, the judge decided that they were right because such a guy could not be trusted. He was kicked off his job because he didn’t cooperate with the foreign intelligence service. So I knew what would happen if I would not cooperate with the intelligence services.

Well I have had, what is it, six times my house… was house searched because I was accused by the public prosecutor – the German public prosecutor – I was accused of leaking state secrets – leaking secrets of state! Six times, my house was searched.
Well they hoped that I wouldn’t do that ever again. But I think it’s worse that the truth will come out one day. The truth won’t die. And I don’t mind what will happen. I have had three heart attacks. I have no children. So if they want to bring me to court or to prison it’s worth it for the truth.

 German Intelligence (BND) "A branch of the CIA....."

In an interview with Russia Today, Manuel Ochsenreiter, Editor-in-Chief of Zuerst magazine, told RT “The German BND is not an independent intelligent service but more like a CIA branch,. Its so-called evidence on the MH17 aircraft shooting tragedy is questionable and contradictory, he added.

RT: German intelligence says they have damning evidence, why didn't they make it public?
Manuel Ochsenreiter: We shouldn’t forget that the German intelligence service, the BND, is not the “Mercedes” among the intelligence services, it is not an independent intelligence service. It is more or less a branch of the CIA or other American intelligent services. When we look back in the history of the BND we see some similar stories. For example, last year the BND claimed that they have evidence that the Syrian government is responsible for the chemical attack in Ghouta close to Damascus. This so-called evidence has never appeared. In 2003 the BND delivered the main witness…named Curveball to the world who was testifying that the Iraqi army, Iraqi government, had weapons of mass destruction, chemical weapons. So we see there is a history of those so-called evidences to support the Western political position. I think we should be now very careful and simply wait if or until the so-called evidence is presented to public.

RT: What impact could German claims have on the official investigation?
MO: The investigation is still going on and it is deeply questionable simply to claim that there is now the evidence which proves 100 percent which side is responsible for shooting down the airplane. And we can see this as a sort of PR attempt of influencing the international investigations on the plane crash because the question is, if the BND really has that evidence, why don’t they deliver the evidence to the investigation team? Instead of this, they take care that it becomes public that they might have this evidence. So we can see this as an attempt at influencing the international investigations and to put pressure on the investigators.

Debris from the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 in a field in eastern Ukraine

RT: Do you think this raises more questions? If this is the case why didn't Kiev mention the missile system was missing months ago?
MO: The situation is much, much more ridiculous…The point is that the Ukrainian government said in July that no rocket system was stolen or captured by the other side so they said from the beginning that they are not missing any rocket systems. So they already said that it is not possible that the pro-Russian fighters got into power of one of those systems. So how should they use then those systems to shoot down the airplane? We see that…the so-called evidence of the BND is deeply questionable and contradicting the official statements of Kiev, and we know that Kiev is an ally of the West. Here we see the conflicting news I think this is a strong sign how deeply unreliable it is.





 These revelations show the extent of the corruption of what we often describe on this blog
as the "Western Whore Press" and shows that we were correct in our asessment. It is especially relevant in the case of the conflict in Ukraine where a Tsnunami of lies has been produced in the past two years all to support Washington and its Ukrainian muppets
false allegations about Putin and Russia's so-called "invasions" which are still the current propaganda line from Washington and Kiev.


No comments:

Post a Comment